Epson’s SG-8101 and SG-9101 programmable oscillators (P-SPXOs) with a supply voltage of 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V (1.62V – 3.63V) are offered in four package sizes (7 x 5, 5 x 3.2, 3.2 x 2.5 or 2.5 x 2.0). Epson’s SG-8101 offers extended temperature range -40°C to +105°C, tight stability as low as ±15 ppm including aging, and programmable rise/fall time.
To help solve EMI problems, the SG-9101 adds programmable spread spectrum modulation with many options (down or center spread, 3 profiles, 4 modulation frequencies, 6 modulation widths) to assist in troubleshooting.
To support rapid product development, Epson’s programmable oscillators can be ordered with 24-hour turnaround from distributors or you can program blanks yourself using Epson’s SG-Writer II. Easy-to-use software can be downloaded from Epson’s website.
- Fast-Turn Prototypes
- Easy conversion to Epson fixed-frequency oscillators for production
- Extended temperature range:- 40 °C to +85 °C, -40 °C to +105 °C
- Tight stability: ±15 ppm, ±20 ppm, or ±50 ppm including aging
- Low power: 3.2 mA– 8.1 mA maximum
- Programmable spread spectrum capability to solve EMI problems